Thursday 21 February 2013

QR-code

Reflection:

QR Code Preview
In I.T we made QR-codes for our blog and wikispaces. QR-codes are a code you can can with your electric devise and it will take directly to a web page. We did it on http://www.qrstuff.com/. Were you can make QR-codes for anything on the net. You can change color and you can put it on everything, t-shirt, cups, ties, bags, pins and caps. It was very fun and interesting to make our own QR-code. We also took the QR-code into word and we chose background shape. I didn't know very much about QR- codes before which made the task more exiting. I think QR-code is a smart way for other people to watch our blogs if they want to.  I really enjoyed this task and before I had no idea how easy it could be to make QR-codes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment