Thursday 21 March 2013

Tech Fair reflection

I were working with Martine in our tech fair project. Our project were to make a spy camera using an Ipad and an Iphone. what we did what that we downloaded the app on appstore called "camera for Ipad". Using that app you can connect the Ipad to the Iphone and you can see what the other device is filming. One is filming and the other one is receiving.it was fun having this project and we that we had to work in groups. Our project wasn't good enough to come in the tech fair but it worked out. We made a good plan forut. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Touti,
    I love your blog spot. I think it is very organized and well presented. You have reflected about all your tasks but the way to improve is to add detail to your reflection. I think your blog is very eye catching and has easy navigation. I like how you added pictures to your reflection to make it clearer to the reader. I think it is a very easy way to communicate with pictures, easier than writing. Overall I think your blog spot is very good and presented really well
    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TTT<3 your blog is pretty and organized! i like the way you added the picture to demonstrate the idea of your tech fair project! well done and i think your tech fair idea was cool but simple! your reflection had some spelling errors :P overall its great and pretty <3

    ReplyDelete